Monday, May 10, 2010

A member of United States National team and what it takes

The guy I'm going to talk about is on the National team but has never been to any Olympic games. Sean Moore, he is very good, and is always found in the middle of the pack, but has come in 1st, 2nd and 3rd a few time in his career as an international diver. He competes in platform and springboard, synchro and individually. It takes a lot of practice and consistency to get to a level like he has, it really isn't easy, it has always been a small dream of mine to be an international competitive diver, but when I look at them fly thru the air I say to myself, that I need to work a lot harder try new things to be open to trying new dives and not chicken out. Also, I think of the next time I would be steeping of the diving board and already thinking of a game plan, a plan to get my goal, and maybe my goal would be just to be able to do one dive that I already just better, or fixing one little thing of my dive to make it perfect. Sean Moore does exactly that he practices to get better at what he does.
http://www.usadiving.org/05redesign/media/profiles/Moore_Sean.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment