Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another good yet bad time

This experience again has to do with me not being able to do a dive, but this it's not because of an injury, I couldn't do it because of an accident i had earlier, but that's not the reason why it was a bad moment. This was a bad moment because it was right before a competition and in the division i was in and inward was a mandatory dive, and couldn't do it but my stupid coach put me in the division anyways, even though i told him a million times that i couldn't do it and i wanted to be in the lower level. Anyways....the night before the competition i was determined to do it, I didn't end up being able to but it's the effort that counts, right? So, during the practice rounds I tried to do it but nothing, the competition started and i went up to my inward, and i tried but nothing again, the judges told me i could try again, but i didn't want to, all i was thinking was "oh ,great!"(sarcastically). Guess what? The same thing happened. After the competition they announced the winners, I wasn't expecting to get a ribbon (they gave ribbons from 10th to 1st), because everyone else was able to do all their dives. Anyways, they announced 10th, and then 9th they said my name, I was so confused, and happy that I beat people without doing one of my dives. Just imagine it my dives must have been really good if I beat people who did all 5 of their dives.

No comments:

Post a Comment