Thursday, April 15, 2010

Personal experiences; bad one!

I thought I'd take a break from all the details and just talk about my personal experiences with the sport. The sport and I have went threw a lot of good and bad times, but it's the good times that make the bad ones not seem as bad. Here's one bad time that I'll never forget, one day during practice I tried doing and inward(is when you start with your back to he water and you spin towards the diving board) but I couldn't do it to save my life. There was this more experienced girl and she decided to help me by us going to the edge of the pool and her grabbing my legs and just dropping me in head first facing the side of the pool. Well the suction of the water pulled me towards the edge of the pool, the only thing that stopped me was hitting my head off the side. I was almost fine, I just had a bruise on my forehead, but this is one of the reasons why i won't do an inward, even off the diving board. Also, I DO NOT SUGGEST THAT YOU DO ONE OFF THE EDGE OF THE POOL, ALWAYS AND ONLY OFF THE BOARD!
Here's just an example of an inward, so you guys have a visual:

No comments:

Post a Comment