Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The times I got hurt

There's been a few times I've gotten hurt. All between smacking my body against the water and hitting my head against the side of the pool(like I said in one my earlier blogs). One of the ones I remember the most is one that happens a lot, and it's not because of diving, it's because of the water, but I'm telling you this because it did happened one time because of a dive. This happened like a year ago, I was at a practice and I was finally able to do a front one and a half, and I was doing them fine but one of the time i opened up(from my tuck) too soon and I freaked out and landed on my ear(like the side of my face). The bad thing about that is I couldn't do my front one and a half anymore and I had to wear these stupid ear plug things for a while(but that wasn't the worst part). Another time, this was after the ear incident, I was trying to re-due my flip (because I couldn't even do that anymore) and I freaked out again and landed on my side and my whole leg and some of my face was all red. I know I've gotten hurt more times than that but these are the two that I remember very well, and the other time I got hurt from my "bad experience­­" blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment