Thursday, April 29, 2010

A good yet bad time

Okay so, this experience was amazing. Me and this other girl, we both learned how to do front one and a half 's at the same time, it was great to be able to learn it with some else and it really helped me because I'm really competitive and I wanted to be the first to be able to do it, which I wasn't because we both did it at the same time. We were finally able to do it, my coach said she never saw anyone learn how to do this dive that fast. It was going really smoothly, but for I don't know what reason I wasn't doing it as well as I was before, and I was getting frustrated with myself. I think that's why I got hurt,(that's the time I hit the side of my head against the water) I wasn't focused enough. this experience was good because I learned how to do a really cool dive and it was a bad experience because I got hurt and I was never able to do it again.
Here's a video of a front one and a half dive, enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment