Friday, April 16, 2010

Personal experiences; good one!

Like I said it's the good moment that make the bad ones seem okay, an example of that is after the inward incident happened a year later I went back to the pool and even though I said I would never try an inward ever again I did anyways, but never got close. I tried my hardest all summer. That same summer I entered in the competition that I always enter and the competition was progressing normally, the team went to practice and I was executing my dive perfectly. All the teams practice together but only the people who are in the next event. I'll never forget this one girl, she was complaining about everything, and how she wasn't doing her dives right, meanwhile mine were almost flawless. All I remember thinking was her doing her dives crappy meant that it would be easier for the rest of us to beat her, which five of us did. Later, the competition started and I was doing my dives really good, but according to my coach(who was one of the judges) I did them way better in the practice rounds. After my competition was over we had to wait for the group older than me to go. After that everything got set to announce the winners in each category. They finally got to mine they announced 10th, 9th, 8th, and my name wasn't called I wasn't really surprised because I know I did better than most of the others. They went on to 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and still nothing at this point I was scared! I was so nervous because I thought I did worse than everyone else! That wasn't the case, I kicked their butts to the moon, my score was 120.?? and the person is second place their score was 94.??. I beat them by 20 points. I couldn't believe it out of 20 divers I was the best. Also a little, bonus the city was on strike the next summer so to this day I'm still reigning champion! Hopefully, I'll win 2 years in a row, that would be super awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment